Trans Mediterranean Airways
- TMA has taken the initiative to promote sport activities in Lebanon by sponsoring Mohamad Baghdadi, the Lebanese swimming champion
for four consecutive years. He represented Lebanon in the Gulf States and the Mediterranean championships.
Mr Baghdadi's latest achievements during the year 2012 were:
- Winner and Lebanese record holder of free races 100m, 200m, 400m and 800m.
- Winner of Al Itihad championship Cup.
- Winer of the Speedo Swim Squad in Dubai.
- Winner of the Independence and the 56th Christmas races.
- In Year 2012 Captain Riad Mikaoui was appointed as CEO. Business Plan was put in effect. The first of 3 B767-300 ER SF expected
freighters was introduced.
- In Year 2010 TMA resumed its operations in July. In conjunction with Lufthansa Consulting a new business plan for TMA Operations was
introduced which was approved by TMA shareholders.
- In Year 2009, TMA got a new aircraft A300F4-622.